1) A car is driving at 22 m/s 37° north of west. Find the velocity components.
2) If an acceleration has a south component of 1.5 m/s2 and a west component of 2.6 m/s2, what is the total acceleration?
3) Add these two vectors. One is 28 m/s 17° north of east, and the other is 34 m/s 22° north of east.
4) Vector #1 is 45 m long, pointed east. Vector #2 is 75 m, 55° north of east. First, find the x component of Vector #2. Second, find their dot product. What is the direction of the dot product?
5) Another multiplication problem. Vector #1 is still 45 m long, pointed east, and Vector #2 is still 75 m, 55° north of east. Find their cross product.